La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for today,,,

+3
blackwolf
karen
Mesquite
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty for today,,,

Post by dean Mon May 09, 2016 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

from facebook:
The Servicio Meteorológico Nacional in Mexico is forecasting a slightly above average hurricane season with 17 named storms, 9 of those becoming hurricanes, and 4 of those hurricanes becoming major storms of Category 3 or higher.

for today,,,    - Page 7 Captur14

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty Re: for today,,,

Post by dean Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:21 pm

incredibly humid...

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty Bummer in Barilles

Post by karen Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 am

On Saturday or Sunday we had our blue and white Polaris Razor 4 seater stolen out of our garage in the Santa Maria area of Los Barriles. In my discussions with friends in LB It has come to light that 5 ATV's have been stolen in the past 30 days, this was verified by 2 people who had specific information on each incident. Many of you would recognize this ATV by the raggedy yellow and white comforter we had strapped to the top for shade. I am offering a $3000 reward for return of the vehicle if you have any information please contact me or Beto at LB Property Services at 6241887112 he is located right across the street from SMOKEY'S.. Thanks to All.
johnpaulson_2000@yahoo.com and 626 215-5978

karen

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:38 am

kiter out yesterday afternoon for a short session.    

more people in the campground now.

this morning very nice cool weather...    

mosquitos out in force  as of two days ago from the rain from the hurricane.   I have some octenol attractant so made a trap with it yesterday and it did not attract any mossys into my trap.     So today added some CO2 generation to see if that works.

forgot to mention the erosion from this hurricanes rain water was minimal., i did not even get any ruts on my property

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:27 am

one trailer in the campground hiding in the shade. Very humid day today.

there was a camper van in and out of the campground for a week or two, have not seen it there lately.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 am

lpg wrote:HI all Passed thru Santa rosalia yesterday between 6pm and 9pm, three hours of stop go, they are working hard on the worst parts and are doing well.
Make sure anyone travelling adds 2+ hours to the estimate for this area. All of the major problem areas are as soon as you drop out of the mountains into Santa Rosalia and 30kms south.
Mulege and south has a few arroyos with some debris, but not an issue. Loreto is clear. Construction between Km 60 and 41 to la Paz is slow but no issues.
It is going to be some major reconstruction to Hwy 1 in Santa Rosalia for some time.

Drive slow and in the daylight! All will be good.

our road over the mountain on our side even has the lines painted on it as of this week with markers to the side. the other side LaPaz side has a lot of pot holes.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:50 am

a short video i made of the hurricane the morning after when the winds were down to 40 mph sustained.   the wind was pelting me with sand in the face while i took this video.  

I will post it in the hurricane 2016 history section too.  also has a more complete description.  click on below link (note links only work if you are logged in)
http://la-ventana.forumotion.com/t887-hurricanes-2016

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 am

lpg wrote:My husband and I just returned from the states via San Felipe Thursday Sept. 8. The road to Lake Chapala from the Sea of Cortez is coming along but will take more time. We got to drive on some of the "partially" done roads for a bit but not much. It will be nice when done.

Everything was fine until we got into Santa Rosalita. Lots of mud slides and washed out arroyos. After leaving Santa Rosalita, we saw a major water line being repaired, electric lines down and many arroyos completely washed out. Workers were repairing everything as quickly as possible. There were probably 50+ trucks in each direction waiting to get through. As we were in one line for passage of an arroyo, military, red cross, and other volunteers from Loreto passed us with supplies and water (we recognized them!).

Mulege was fine except for some washed out arroyos and we couldn't tell if the power was out but we think it was. All stores were shut down. Lots of rocks fell onto the roadways but were already cleared out.

Loreto looks good.........

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:19 pm

stagnant and really humid tonight.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:28 am

we are up with electric again as of noon yesterday. I added a few more pictures I found from facebook to the hurricane 2016 thread of Santa rosilia and san Ignacio who had the larger damage because of the amounts of water they had. I am amazed how accurate the rainfall predictions were, the chart the day befor showed us with 1 inch and up in loreto to san ignacio 2-8 inches.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 pm

pictures at the following link, working off generator, but rumor is we could be back on soon, maybe by tomorrow. San Jose has been turned back on for example.

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty hurricane newton

Post by dean Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:11 pm

well the tropical storm is supposed to turn into a hurricane is starting to show signs the seas  are starting to get rough, and now clouded in.     we have a onshore wind right now.   I will post pictures as things get rougher.    I really need a go pro with the waterproof housing..

6pm a few drops of rain, also from this point on I will post updates at

http://la-ventana.forumotion.com/t887-hurricanes-2016#4195

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

bpe
b. Hello foreigners who own property in Baja. It’s true, some banks are getting out of the fideicomiso business and some are only getting partially out. If you are selling your property and the bank that holds your fidei will not transfer ownership, at the time of the sale you will be required to cancel your existing fidei (seller’s expense) and the buyers will have to start a new one (buyer’s expense). This can add $2,000-$3,000 total to the cost of the transaction.
Here is the current status of the major players:

HSBC
No new Fideicomisos.
Need to change banks when you transfer ownership or your existing fidei expires.

Banamex
No new Fideicomisos.
Need to change banks when you transfer ownership.
Can extend existing fidei for the original term 30 or 50 years when it expires.

Bancomer
No new Fideicomisos.
They allow assignation (Cession) of Fideicomiso rights.

Banorte
No new Fideicomisos.

Santander
No new Fideicomisos.

Scotia Bank
OK

Banco del Bajio
OK

Banco Interacciones
OK

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:04 pm

wow read this one.....   I interpret this to be american businesses like hotels car factories and so on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-mexico-idUSKCN1182PL

Mexican senator to propose anti-Trump expropriation law

A Mexican senator is proposing legislation to empower the government to retaliate if a U.S. administration led by Donald Trump inflicts expropriations or economic losses on his country to make it pay for a border wall.

Republican presidential nominee Trump has vowed to have Mexico fund the planned wall to keep out illegal immigrants if he is elected, and threatened to fund it by blocking remittances sent home by Mexicans living in the United States.

Armando Rios Piter, an opposition senator for the center-left Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD), will next week present the initiative he hopes will protect Mexicans, and highlight the risks of targeting them economically.

The plan offers a taste of the kind of tit-for-tat measures that could gain traction between the two heavily-integrated economies if Trump wins the presidency at the Nov. 8 election.

In a preliminary summary of the proposal, which also foresees giving the Senate the power to disavow international treaties when the interests of Mexico or its companies are threatened by other signatories, it states:

"In cases where the property/assets of (our) fellow citizens or companies are affected by a foreign government, as Donald Trump has threatened, the Mexican government should proportionally expropriate assets and properties of foreigners from that country on our territory."

Total remittances to Mexico from abroad - most of which come from the United States - were worth nearly $25 billion last year, according to the central bank. Bilateral trade between the two nations is worth about half a trillion dollars a year.

Trump has also threatened to tear up a trade deal with Mexico if it is not recast in the United States' favor. He met President Enrique Pena Nieto in Mexico City this week, sparking fierce criticism in Mexico of the government for hosting him.

Afterwards, Trump repeated his pledge to make Mexico foot the bill for the wall. Mexico says it will not pay.

It is yet to be established how such expropriations could work, nor is it clear what chance the bill could have of passing. The PRD and other leftist parties hold less than a quarter of the 128 seats in Mexico's Senate.

Rios Piter said his aim was to counter threats by Trump to target Mexicans in the United States and to stress that the economic welfare of both nations is at stake.

"At a time like this, it's vital for us to understand why this relationship benefits both. We're neighbors, we're friends, we're partners," he said. "He's putting (that) at risk."

The initiative also seeks to protect Mexico against unilateral changes to the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which Trump has threatened to ditch.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 am

Mountain road, they paved another 1/2 mile of road today. So they have roughly 2 miles left on our side of the mountain. They are working on the surface preparation on about 1 mile and the other mile is ready for paving.

the other side of the mountain is falling under dis-repair, there are a lot of pot holes.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 pm

major development in my making a static mosquito trap. Even though the number of mosquitoes is low in my area. I have caught some mosquitos 3 died and one is alive in my traps with just water. This is a major breakthrough. see some pics of it under the mosquito thread. I need to find locations in our area that have a lot of mosquitoes to do more testing.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 am

went to LaPaz yesterday for a birthday party... road is completely paved for about 2/3 of the way up the mountain now.... and they have ripped out the last part near the top that needed to be ripped out and are preparing it. they already have the other majority prepared at the top. so it is only a matter of a short time before we have a entirely spectacular road for at least our half of the trip to LaPaz.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:22 am

yesterday went snorkeling at the hotel by Pt. Arena.   To the right towards LaPaz was paved to about 100 yards from the turn off in one lane by 7pm returning.     It appeared to have two lanes done for 2/3rds of up the mountain, hard to tell but you can see the black pretty definitively.  

They  would have about 1 miles after the T towards Los Planes to do also.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:50 pm

road over the mountain... no run off damage from the rain.

finally they are paving a part of it. As I went into town seemed like a 1/2 mile was done and coming back 1 mile was close to being done.

those v winged flying bugs are horrendous right now, a major explosion at night where there is a light at night.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:32 am

6:30am   Javier is downgraded to not be a hurricane as of this morning. but the hurricane watch has moved up to Barriles.    

I drove the san antonio road yesterday, they are close to finishing the damage in the 4-5 spots, just one spot has the road with one usable lane.   That should be open in a week.    So it is in the best condition it has been in since it was paved.

9:15 we got our first 1/8 inch of rain with 20mph winds about an hour ago.   was putting plastic on beds and was going to start putting up my rain shutters up and did not get them up in time.    no rain for an hour real cloudy.    I will post pictures and such as the time goes.

will post pictures and the info at

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:46 am

we have a tropical storm forming that is projected to come our way.    

also I have a site posted that has  LosPlanes for weather that looks accurate.     It also has the misery index, ie adjusted for humidity.     We are a few degrees cooler on the absolute scale at the peak heat time because of the wind at the shore.    I have this site address located on the Hurricane section.   https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/forecast/current/san-juan-de-los-planes_mexico_4022410

They still have not started paving the main road and just ripped out about quarter of a kilometer that needed to be removed near the top, they have about 1 k left to remove and prep near the top.     If this storm arrives before they pave it could make things really bad.    

At or near the T intersection across the street from that mini-store they have a strange small building with what looks like a weigh station ramp now.   The little one room building would be consistent with being a weigh station.     Maybe they are going to be protecting the new road from overloaded trucks?

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 am

there is a new painted sign on Juan Ramons building, National Car rental. is it an ad or are they going to rent cars now?

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 pm

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/ng-adventure/150403-baja-canyons-coasts

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:53 am

light drizzle again this morning. 7am.

sprinkled for a few hours real light. most rain in a long time but really little. Maybe 1/8 of an inch. and cloudy and overcast all day.

The other day on the road over the mountain it was raining where I had to turn on windshield wipers. at the top where it was paved, and coming down on our side where it is not paved just a light drizzle for half the way down. I am sure that was good for the dirt compacting. No runoff but it was getting damp .

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:17 am

a very light rain/sprinkle in the evening, all surfaces are a bit more than damp, and a little , and mean little pubble run off.. not really measurable in the buckets sitting out and so no worries of mosquito hazards created.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:22 am

the road construction on the mountain is proceeding, they are ripping up the bad parts near the top of our climb of the mountain now. they only have about 1 miles of the bad part left. No additional final paving has been started.

Very humid last night and today, tropical storm Frank is to be a hurricane in the next couple days, the bad news is it is not heading out to Hawaii like the other have, it is coming to the familiar path closer to baja.

http://la-ventana.forumotion.com/t524-weather-maps

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:59 pm

went to costco, amazing how much big time construction on the major road on the beach side from San Jose to Costo area, counted about 7-9 major developments with huge cranes in action. Never seen so much construction going on at once down there.

The road is paved from Los Planes till about 1 mile before our turn off.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:30 am

some raindrops from one of the two tropical storms... Well Blass is a hurricane as of today i think. not coming our way.

no major additional paving as of last weekend, though could see some markers being inserted that will guide the paving truck in the center of the road.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:59 am

the road paving construction on the mountain road seems to go at least all the way into Los Planes to where it has the divider and street lights.

They actually paved a section yesterday between the T intersection to San Antonio towards Los Planes about half a mile. It was not paved in the morning when I went to Santiago waterfall (the kids did not have school) and when I returned about 7pm it was paved. No other paving has occurred in a month just road prep. So maybe they are entering road pave mode.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

nice credit card international rate converter... will be under money exchange in the forum for future use.

https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:23 am

perfect morning, we are not getting the airflow from the mainland so humidity is not high.

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty 2-FOR-1 Till the Beer Bottles & Barrels Run Dry!

Post by Mesquite Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 am

TODAY, tomorrow and Sunday are the last opportunities of the season to enjoy Bar El Minero's house-made sausages, mesquite-grilled seafood paella and more. Take advantage of this great 2-FOR-1 beer special. See you on the shaded terrace this weekend, 11am to 6:30pm. Closed July, August & September. Bar El Minero Website Tel: (+52 1) 612-176-3939, Email: info@info@barelminero.com, WhatsApp: (+52 1) 612-194-2093, Facebook Page.

Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:30 am

still humid as heck... but seems like it is decreasing...  

noon update: not as hot and we are getting some very light raindrops.

for today,,,    - Page 7 13502511

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:35 am

that tropical depression is making the airflow come from the mainland so super humid yesterday and today.     Still not as bad as last year can tolerate it with a fan during the day and last night had to use the AC.

it is so humid it is unreal, like being in florida in the summer... power just went off for 5 minutes.... got to test my power back up system, worked great, just for computer.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:57 am

Here is a picture as you get on the road to LaPaz as you get past the T intersection.     and one up the mountain.   About 2/3 of the hill on our side is like this, it is easy to drive on this.     And as I mentioned at the top of the mountain they have paved from the eagle rock about 3 miles of the real curvy sections.    So nice up there.   I have not gone the los Planes direction to see how far they have progressed there.

for today,,,    - Page 7 Sam_0311

you can see a section they have not dug up near the top, about 1 miles. i assume they will be doing that section as it is now really bad with pot holes.

for today,,,    - Page 7 Sam_0310

Last edited by dean on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesquite Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 am

Celebrate Father's Day this Sunday at Bar El Minero with delicious meatballs and a 2 for 1 special on all beers! Chef Felipe will also serve up our traditional house-made sausages, mesquite-grilled seafood paella and more. See you on the shaded terrace in El Triunfo. Reservations recommended. Email:info@barelminero.com. Tel: 612-176-3939. Website: barelminero.com.

Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:19 pm

I took some pictures of the mountain road construction today. The dirt road was actually real nice no off- side road driving. It appears they are letting us drive on it to pack it? and or they will do a massive paving at one time of 7 or so miles and counting. I will post the pictures soon.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:00 am

FYI montana will not allow us to register vehicles there unless you have a address or declare yourself homeless in person.    

South Dakota has on their books that you can.

also have not been using the AC much lately. Turned it on for about 4 hours in the evening. Slept with just a fan and day was real nice too. So far only a handful of days have I needed the AC. Vs last year everyday and night in the summer.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 pm

the roadwork is now towards Los Planes (do not know how far) continued,  to about half way to 2/3 up the mountain.  They finished the 5 mile section as I noted before from the top eagle on.    and another 1 mile stretch that was bad.    They had been working on several section and looked like they were ready to pave and all the sudden now the entire section up to 2/3rds  is in process now.    

I am guessing Sat and specially Sunday are the only times to be on the road else you have a lot of work being done is my guess.

nice this morning and humid this afternoon, turned the AC on at 3pm where the last few weeks did not use it till sleep time and several nights did not need it.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:00 pm

there is our first tropical depression way south.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:36 am

very very encouraging results on my concept of a one way static trap. I am able to allow new born mosquitoes to go past the trap one way, and they can not exet the return way. 100% on two types of traps so far. still need a few more days of testing to see if they get smarter over time. Next I have to try this on mosquitoes that are resting during the day and night. and mosquitoes who have blood and may be a bit larger looking for water.

So I need more containers 1 gallon clear like i have pictured. anyone have some I can have?

http://la-ventana.forumotion.com/t902-new-trap-method-for-mossy-for-septic-or-static-lv

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 am

soo nice, I needed to put a jacket on this morning.    Appears we received about 1/8 of an inch of rain at my location overnight.

9pm seems we have a low pressure way down south with 70% forecast to be a storm.  No idea which way it would go.

I have some mosquitoes finally hatching from my turtle water.... First one today. He made it through a tough trap, i am impressed. the big question is can he make it out? I post the details of my testing in my mosquito section.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue May 31, 2016 7:24 am

we had maybe 1/16 of an inch of rain last night.  Was a great lightning show to the east.

right now a very low volume drizzle. 11pm.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu May 26, 2016 6:44 am

several drops of rain, overcast... very nice...

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue May 17, 2016 7:40 am

ohhhh so nice we had a cool breeze that started last night at about 7pm... perfect cool morning.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Mon May 16, 2016 4:28 pm

NOAA NWS National Hurricane Center
Page Liked · Yesterday ·

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside - to our friendly Facebook page for the start of another eastern North Pacific hurricane season! Here you'll find regular updates on what's going on in the tropics throughout the season, which will run till the end of November. And on this opening day, we do have one active Pacific disturbance, located about 1100 miles southwest of the southern Baja California peninsula, but this system is not expected to develop into a tropical cyclone. For more details today and every day, come and see the show at www.hurricanes.gov.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun May 15, 2016 11:49 am

a few rain clouds this morning dripping a little rain. Nothing that even pooled. been humid for about a week now.

was in LaPaz yesterday, the road over the mountain they have a section that is about 5 miles paved now on both sides. It is from the top where the curves start heading to LaPaz all the way to where the old rumble strips were. Really makes this section that use to be the most dangerous, curves and such such a nice section, they have about 100 meters left on this section to pave of this section, they had finished a section from when i drove in to returned.

They have very recently ripped out another 1 km section of the road so they are continuing on and have another couple mile section that are close to being paved.

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty new walkway at san ysidro crossing north

Post by dean Fri May 13, 2016 8:57 am

El Chaparral-San Ysidro, this could be a pain if taking the trolley...

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Pedestrian-Bridge-to-Open-at-El-Chaparral-San-Ysidro-Port-of-Entry-379270991.html

Pedestrian Bridge to Open at El Chaparral-San Ysidro Port of Entry
The Pedrestrian West Facility (PedWest) will open on July 15 for travelers coming to the U.S. from Mexico

for today,,,    - Page 7 Pedwest+Interior
A pedestrian bridge in San Ysidro will open in July at the El Chaparral port of entry, the Governments of Mexico and United States announced Thursday.
The Pedrestrian West Facility (PedWest) will begin processing travelers heading into the U.S. beginning on July 15.
CVPD: Parents Find Dead Newborn in Teen's Bed
Pedestrians can cross through the west side of the El Chaparral port of entry and reach the PedWest entry building as well as the new multimodal transit facility on Virginia Avenue.

Rendering of PedWest interior
The bridge will eventually allow southbound pedestrians to cross into Mexico and include a multimodal transit center in Tijuana.

Rendering of San Ysidro PedWest bridge
More than 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians cross the border at the El Chaparral-San Ysidro port of entry every day.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Pedestrian-Bridge-to-Open-at-El-Chaparral-San-Ysidro-Port-of-Entry-379270991.html#ixzz48YCHsjNR
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty Drone captures rare moment as whales take down juvenile shar

Post by dean Wed May 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Drone captures rare moment as whales take down juvenile shark

http://www.gizmag.com/drone-whales-shark-video/43262/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=1555eac5ed-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-1555eac5ed-90245106

humidity came back today...

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Tue May 10, 2016 11:37 pm

here is the new plaza sign and there was a dedication to it today at 11am with free pork tacos.   I was not there.

for today,,,    - Page 7 Sam_0216
for today,,,    - Page 7 Sam_0215
for today,,,    - Page 7 Sam_0214

There was a plan to do this years ago. A few stages with first stage is a plaza, next is a hotel, and then homes behind all of that. Not sure if they have the money for the first stage.

dean

Back to top Go down

for today,,,    - Page 7 Empty for today,,,

Post by dean Mon May 09, 2016 10:09 am

from facebook:
The Servicio Meteorológico Nacional in Mexico is forecasting a slightly above average hurricane season with 17 named storms, 9 of those becoming hurricanes, and 4 of those hurricanes becoming major storms of Category 3 or higher.

for today,,,    - Page 7 Captur14

dean

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next