La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Residente Permanente or Temporal read here

Go down

Lost Residente Permanente or Temporal read here Empty Lost Residente Permanente or Temporal read here

Post by dean Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:19 am

Consulate Requirements for Residente Permanente or Temporal Card Lost Abroad

This article lists the official INM requirements for applying for a temporary entrance visa at a Mexican Consulate (to return to Mexico legally), in case of a lost, stolen, or destroyed Residente Permanente card or Residente Temporal card while traveling outside Mexico.
If you lose your INM residency card whlie traveling abroad, do NOT try to enter Mexico under a “tourist”/Visitante/FMM – because INM can cancel your current temporary or permanent and charge you with visa fraud (trying to have 2 permits at the same time). Instead, go to a Mexican Consulate first, and give them: a copy of a police report (reporting the stolen card/wallet), ID photos & passport. Also plan to pay of a small fee.
We are presenting this as the original Spanish language Nov. 8, 2012 INM Lineamientos official DOF publication,  for people to print-out to give to the Mexican Consulates.  Original Chapter 4 of the Lineamientos can be found at:

Capítulo IV


Posts : 5536
Join date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum