La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legal work

2 posters

Go down

legal work Empty Re: legal work

Post by dean Fri May 31, 2019 8:58 pm

How to start the Conciliation or Mediation Procedure at the Alternative Justice State Center?

https://tribunalbcs.gob.mx/seccion.php?CONTENIDO=&id=112&fbclid=IwAR25_2_nbk7AKyVOpm33jRE2Rk6-wji4dLlrzTBJt6Q1-shmcyYb8w44nbY

also https://www.gob.mx/tramites/ficha/procedimiento-arbitral-ante-la-profeco/PROFECO143?fbclid=IwAR2RTTzxmpiQdC4qHlImWy3jMJTEkI4JVQ2IHsXjQyWu_W-cJ6w--meaX5g

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 am

Attorney in La Ventana and El Sargento

At your services. Born and raised in La Ventana, with ample experience in government permits from different levels of government. Capable of administering projects, building permits, house management, creating monthly reports, and any legal service required at local and state level.

Cell. 6121566983
E-mail: jmleon_18@hotmail.com
Jesús Miguel León Mendoza David Galli i will be in my house at 5 pm is the Blue house close of 4 element, we can see us there? I am in LP now

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 pm

A reminder of this being "El mes del testamento" meaning that all notaries of the state offer 50% discount of their fees to encourage the granting of wills.
For your convenience here is a list of notaries in La Paz who speak English:

Notario # 3, located on Allende & Isabel La Catolica Notario #30, located on Mexico & Navarro.

Take advantage of this opportunity to grant your Mexican Will.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:39 pm

lpg wrote:Attorneys you can trust: Jose Gaytan & daughter Sandra Gaytan, on Prieto. Handled our casa acquisition (& many others), title redo, etc. & was our HPV HOA lawyer. Very pleased w their knowledge, response, ease in working w/ from afar, etc.

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm

http://www.clubcruceros.net/pdf/service_directory.pdf

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:09 am

http://www.chapalalaw.com/immigration-2/
http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/eacs_attorneys.html
http://mexicocity.angloinfo.com/af/639/immigration-lawyers.html
http://www.mexperience.com/lifestyle/living-in-mexico/visas-and-immigration/

http://la-ventana.forumotion.com/t96-legal-work

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 am

http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/eacs_attorneys.html

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Nivada Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am

That's really helpful for me to have in and it would be really enhanced my knowledge to get the right deals.

Thomas Nivada

Back to top Go down

legal work Empty LAW FIRM "CERRALVO" in El Sargent

Post by dean Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

vv
LAW FIRM "CERRALVO" in El Sargento. We are located in next to the TKT store of Mr. Juan Ramon.
We are a group of professionals in different areas. We are a lawyer, counter, administrator, civil engineer.
Everybody who works here was born in El Sargento y La Ventana. We offer our services to facilitate to you the management in the goverment this being our specialty.
If you need legal advice on labor area I can help you. For register your staff and work legally without have
problem with Treasury Secretariat and the I.M.S.S. (Social Security).
Come and meet us. MIGUEL LEÓN...CELL. 6121671375...OFFICE. 1140 341
++
CERRALVO LAW OFFICE INFO: legal advice on labor law...
Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo). Employers must pay employees who have been in their service for at least one year, a year end bonus equal to at least 15 days’ wages before December 20th of each year. By practice, the aguinaldo may be equal to 20 or 30 days wages. Employees who have worked for less than one year are entitled to a pro-rated aguinaldo equal to the portion of the year during which they have worked.
DOUBTS? CALL US. MIGUEL LEON 612 16 713 75 / 11 403 41 or e-mail me: jmleon_18@hotmail.com

dean

Back to top Go down

legal work Empty FM work

Post by dean Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 am

also see the FM2-3 thread from the home page at the bottom under Mexico....

dean

Back to top Go down

legal work Empty employee issues

Post by dean Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am

veritasdelapaz

Whatever you do, DO attend any meeting they set up. Most times people lose this legal battles because they're too busy and dont attend the meetings that are supposedly to mediate between the 2 parties. They will do the math and tell you how much you have to pay this person if you want the problem to be over and you could deposit it there so that they hand it over and there will be no doubts that you paid what was owed to the employee and the employee can not pursue any charges against you after that.

If it's a matter of the employee telling them you owe them more because of the time worked, the unjustified firing or whatever the situation is ( if you can give me more details I could give you more specific information) You'll have to present evidence of the reason why you fired him/her, if it's not justified, you'll lose it and will have to pay him/her whatever they tell you in "Conciliación y arbitraje" ( this is the agency that will handle this situation)

Also, there's got to be a contract signed by both, the employee, the employer and a witness. Every time you hire someone to work for you HAVE THEM SIGN A CONTRACT, otherwise, there's nothing you can do and anything they said you promised has to be paid.

If you didnt pay social insurance, you'll also end up paying to IMSS everything you didnt pay for as long as this person can prove she worked for you, and that's expensive, plus a fine for not having paid for it when you had an employee, cause it's a right and there's nothing you can do about it. If you dont want imss(social insurance) to be notified of your little secret, then try to work it out in the first couple of meetings.

If you decide to go ahead with the battle and this person eventually wins, you'll have to pay the amount of money owed by the time of the firing and also you'll have to pay them the same salary for as long as this legal issue lasts ( please dont let it sit there for a year or you'll have to sell your car!) If the person has found another job and you can prove it, then you wont have to pay, but if they already sued you, chances are they know that as long as they dont get a job and they are fighting you in court, you'll have to pay them whatever you used to in case they win, that's what they call "salarios caidos".

And that's basically why Hotel Los Arcos hasnt opened again, because they cant afford to pay them for all the time theyve been sitting outside. Eventhough the hotel is closed, if the ruling is the union wins, they'll have to pay salaries and every kind of compensation for.. what is it, 2,3 years??.

Hope it helps. It's a very complicated issue if you want to fight it. it's very simple if you want to be done with it once and for all, pay whatever this agency says you have to in the first meetings and next time you hire someone, make sure they sign a contract and you can even have them done by this agency so in case anything goes wrong again, you will be more than covered.

Let us know more about the case and Im sure somebody here will be able to give you more input.
mags

--- In veritasdelapaz@yahoogroups.com, carrollemail@... wrote:
>
>
> A woman restaurateur had some labor issues here in Todos Santos. Her name
> is Nina at Zen Garden. I don't have a number or email
>
>
>
> In a message dated 4/12/2011 6:26:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> bubbabonehead@... writes:
>
>
>
>
> Has anyone in the group had experience with an employee filing a labor
> "demanda" under the Mexican labor laws?
> Anybody in the midst of a case?
> Anybody ever had a case finally come to a close?
> Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Bubba

Bubba

You can tell your friend if the employee has not gone to the labor board as yet it is better to settle before in private

the laws are on the internet and in English if I am not mistaken they state exactly what is owed by the employer when an employee leaves on their own accord or when an employee is let go is a bit different but you can settle and important to have a document signed by the employee for the receipt and that they will not pursue any further

this is the best way but if they already have went to the labor board it would be better if you let them know if you speak spanish or not as they need to provide a translator for you be sure to have your witnesses if there is a disagreement with time worked

I remember i had my real estate sign on a house as I was representing it exclusively the owners lived in Alaska I was turned over the responsibility to pay the maid and gardner a married couple in Centenario so the owners would send me the money and

I paid them their wages then the owners decided they did not need them any longer so they quit sending money this left me in a bad position I said to the employees their services were no longer needed
they argued with me that I needed to pay them their finquinito etc. I said I did not have any money and would inform the owners they went straight to the labor board and I was called in.

I thought it would be fine Well I was fined their wages which I did not really know when they begin or not much about them but they argued that I was the one responsible to pay and they won because the mediator said because I had my real estate sign on the house I was in fact responsible so I had to pay around 4000 pesos

be for warned that if you pay people for other people you can also be held responsible
30 day contracts are sold in the papelerias But do check with the laws on the internet and

if you have a business you must have an accountant if you pay taxes you must have an accountant this is the person that should handle this for you But be careful with these issues and no matter what happens do not get angry this makes it all impossible to negociate and you can also be called before the labor board for yelling at your employees
so take care

dean

Back to top Go down

legal work Empty car legalization?

Post by dean Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 am

from LPG

Has anyone got experience of this organisation?

Darren

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:56:17 +0000
Subject: [LPG] ANAPROMEX car registration alternative

online at www.anapromex.com.mx or at the offices of ANAPROMEX on Gomez Farias between Bravo and Rosales

from the website
Beneficios

Ofrecemos Asesoria legal y gratuita a nuestros afiliados.
El tramite es rápido y sencillo.
Recibirás un par de engomados que te permitirán circular de inmediato por necesidad.
Además una credencial que te acredita como socio.
Los engomados tienen validez en toda la zona libre desde San Luis Rio Colorado hasta Cabo San Lucas en Baja California Sur, toda la zona libre hasta la garita de sonoyta y en Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
La meta final de ANAPROMEX es la Regularización de tu vehículo
Contamos con expertos abogados fiscalistas que apoyan en todo momento

Requisitos para ser socio

Los papeles que tengas de tu vehiculo
Una identificación oficial
Un comprobante de domicilio
2 fotografías tamaño infantil (color o blanco y negro)
Si no cuentas con alguno de los requisitos llámanos danos la oportunidad de servirte

ELECTRONICALLY TRANSLATED

Benefits

We offer free legal advice and our affiliates.
The procedure is quick and easy.
You will receive a pair of stickers that allow you to immediately circulate out of necessity.
In addition, a credential that certifies you as a partner.
The stickers are valid in the whole free area from San Luis Rio Colorado to Cabo San Lucas in Baja California Sur, all the free zone until the checkpoint Sonoyta and Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
The ultimate goal is the regularization ANAPROMEX your vehicle
We have experts who support tax lawyer at all times

Requirements for membership

The papers you have in your vehicle
An official identification
Proof of address
Two child-size photos (color or black and white)
If you do not have any requirements please call us give us the opportunity to serve

dean

Back to top Go down

legal work Empty legal translators

Post by dean Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 am

LPG

Translation Services

HI THERE EVERY ONE, I AM A CERTIFIED ENGLISH-SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATOR FROM THE STATE SUPREME COURT HERE IN BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR, I CAN TRANSLATE FM-3´S, PASSPORTS, CONTRACTS, BIRTH CERTIFICATES, CAR TITLES, DEATH CERTIFICATES, MEDICAL REPORTS, ETC.ETC., I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL GET THE BEST RATES, I WILL BEAT ANY ESTIMATE. GIVE ME A CALL AT MI CELL NUMBER 612 15 75558, AND MY E- MAIL IS: lapazok@hotmail.com

MY NAME IS ALFONSO ESPINOZA, I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS. HAVE A GOOD ONE. ADIOS

++

Alfonso translates anything you need from Spanish to English ( or vice-versa if you need it). He speaks great English, has taught English for 20 years and we are very happy with his work. He translated a six page document and gave us a great price also. His name is Alfonso Espinoza Quintera, phone number: cell 612-15-7-55-58, office: 14-6-17-22. We recommend him highly! bajamama47@yahoo.com

Last edited by dean on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 am

I have used notary number 3 in LaPaz and for very reasonable rates. A attorney there is Karla, her English is great. they are a few blocks from CCC center of town.

KARLA AVILES
ABOGADA / ATTORNEY AT LAW
CLOSING EXECUTIVE

Isabel la Catolica 2100-1, Col. Centro. C.P. 23000
La Paz, BCS, Mexico, Tel (612) 175-2700 Ext 3203
Fax (612) 175-2701
Tel Directo (612) 175- 2717
From US or CAN dial First 011-52
karla,aviles@notaria3bcs.com www.notaria3bcs.com
Our office hours are 9 am to 2 pm and 4:30 pm to 7:30,

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 am

bpe
d. Awhile back I asked for recommendations for attorneys who handle remanifestations from people who completed these successfully; several people wrote to ask me to share what I learned. At the end of the day, several people made generic recommendations to reputable attorneys from La Paz to Cabo San Lucas. Only one family could say they had direct experience and completed their remanifestations quickly and efficiently; they used Daniel Urrea with Lex Advisors in San Jose (624-14-25453).

dean

Back to top Go down