La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

electrician upholstery other general work painting

Go down

electrician upholstery other general work painting Empty Re: electrician upholstery other general work painting

Post by dean Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:45 am

Don Tino 612-136-7100 cell carpender, painting, plumbing, general work.

dean

Back to top Go down

electrician upholstery other general work painting Empty Re: electrician upholstery other general work painting

Post by dean Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am

lpg wrote:i put out a post last week for a painter and a local guy, daniel gutierrez , responded.  he came right over on the independence day holiday and looked everything over.  i just supplied the paint and patch compound.  he had many ladders, plastic tarps, brushes, scrapers, brushes, rollers etc.
on monday he came over with a professional printed estimate.  the price was very fair.  on mon afternoon he came back with 2 workers and they got started.  he doesn't just
"supervise", but does some work himself. they scraped and sealed several exterior walls where paint had peeled and blistered from the rain.  also re did my cool trex around the pool and an outside wall with a trim color.  finished yesterday and a very good cleanup.  very satisfied daniel speaks perfect english from working in canada for 6 yrs.  if you need painting, i'd recommend.
his phone  612 105 1951

dean

Back to top Go down

electrician upholstery other general work painting Empty electrician upholstery other general work painting

Post by dean Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:26 pm

lpg wrote:i've used jose elias taveras for 10 years.  he' an electrician and plumber.  worked in LA for 10 yrs and was licenced up in states.  speaks perfect english and alway available by phone for an appointment or emergency.
he's done everything from simple ceiling fans and switches to hard wiring a 10,000 watt generator into my system, including the transfer switch
highly recommend him  612 348 9525
also for upholstery, try raphael.  he's on jalisco about 10 blocks up from abasolo  612 162 4145.  does everything from boats to cars to home furnishings and speaks english

dean

Back to top Go down