La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posting on the ventana view guidlines

3 posters

Go down

posting on the ventana view guidlines Empty Re: posting on the ventana view guidlines

Post by Bella Abitbol Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Be at the market Thursday All vendors were kicked out Will be at the park nextdoor
Bella

Bella Abitbol

Back to top Go down

posting on the ventana view guidlines Empty Re: posting on the ventana view guidlines

Post by dean Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 am

karyn wrote:
dean wrote:note the ventana view is a completely separate entity from this forum.  We are not at all related.

To subscribe to The Ventana View: In any web browser, open www.theventanaview.com

dean

Back to top Go down

posting on the ventana view guidlines Empty How do I get to the Ventana View?

Post by karyn Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:16 pm

dean wrote:note the ventana view is a completely separate entity from this forum.  We are not at all related.

karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:53 am

note the ventana view is a completely separate entity from this forum.  We are not at all related.

dean

Back to top Go down

posting on the ventana view guidlines Empty posting on the ventana view guidlines

Post by dean Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Hola Amigos,

The View editorial staff reports that we have 1027 subscribers & more joining every day which is great but.... It is time to change the way ads are submitted. Editing & reformatting submissions take time especially as the season gets rolling.
So.....here are some new requirements for your postings:
-
1. Text must be submitted in Sans Serif or a similar font in black & normal size..
2. Do not use ALL CAPITALS or DOUBLING SPACING.
3. Please keep all submissions SHORT.
4. COMPOSE A NEW EMAIL when you submit. Do not just REPLY to a newsletter. Important!
5. Attachments are not possible yet but links to attachments are.
6. Make sure your contact info is part of your posting text.
-
I'm being wicked witch of the west here but I'm sure you will all understand.
Write me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Roberta

dean

Back to top Go down