La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

concrete coloring

Go down

concrete coloring Empty concrete coloring

Post by dean Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 am

kemiko is one i remember. http://www.kemiko.com/

lv

NEW !! Concrete Finishes in ANY design, color, motif or replicated stone finish. SCENIC CHARMS Ltd. is now licensed to offer this new product. It is food safe for your countertops, UV safe for your patios and pool decks and durable enough for your regular use and abuse. Any conceiveable finish can be costomized to your tastes. Check out our newest page on the web site to see some of our finishes. www.sceniccharms.com

Take a look too at the mural work we have done in La Vantana and El Sargento with the local primary schools. Also featured at the bottom of the page are videos of the work the kids did this year for our La Ventana Classic kite races. http://www.sceniccharms.com/art-work/mexican-schools/
Charmaine Husum

dean

Back to top Go down

concrete coloring Empty Re: concrete coloring

Post by dean Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:03 am

hi Ronda just to say hi and let you know my services, my Name is Daniel Alvarez from La Paz but had 6 years in Canada, if you need concrete jobs i'm available thank you so much. Daniel Concrete & landscaping New Contractors in Baja, Concrete & landscaping specialties offers a wide array for residential and commercial market. Garages floors Landscaping Designs Sidewalks Expose Aggregate Driveways Stamp Concrete Patios Stained Concrete Slabs Smooth & broom finish Concrete stairs Dry finish and concrete removal. Today concrete can be formed onto any practically any shape, texture, pattern of color., it's a way of adding a new dimension of quality to your home at reasonable cost. Contact us: Call Daniel 044 612 105 1951 6 years working in Canada Support us Thank you Very much available Nov. 22
lpg

dean

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum